Since I have thought about it overnight I have decided to comply with the mask mandates. After all I want to be a great 🇺🇸 Patriot and American and definitely don’t want to be selfish. So if it saves lives I’ll do it. But I need guidance from the experts on here since I am obviously clueless. 🙄
1) After shopping at the local grocery store, do we leave the masks on once we leave or does the virus just stay in the stores?
– If we leave it on, then for how long?
– How many miles can I drive before it is safe to remove the mask?
2) What about my fingers, arms, legs, head, neck and toes? Should I disinfect them BEFORE or AFTER I remove my mask? After all they were exposed at the store.
2.1) if I touch my mask do I have to sanitize my hands
2.2) now I contaminated my hand sanitizer bottle . What do I do?
3) When we arrive home from the grocery store do we disinfect the goods and bags BEFORE we bring them inside or AFTER?
– Do I put the mask back on?
4) Once we have the goods inside do we disinfect the entire car or just the trunk?
5) Do we need to disinfect our counter tops, pantries, refrigerator, entire kitchen, the dogs (they always sniff the bags) doors we touched, the garage, driveway and street?
6) What should we do about the food and goods purchased? Do we need to disinfect all these items as well? After all they were in the grocery store exposed to all these nasty viruses.
7) What should I do with my homemade fancy cloth mask? Do I burn it? It was also exposed to the nasty virus at the store?
8)What about the clothes I wore to the store? Is disinfecting them ok? Do I disinfect them in the grocery store parking lot or in my garage?
9) What about my eyes? Are there special eye drops I need to take? Where do I get those?
10) After consuming the goods from the store do I need a biohazard bag for the waste? (Both trash and poop)
11) Is the juice and milk I bought safe to drink or should i disinfect it first?
12) Is there a specific shampoo to use if I get a hair cut to disinfect my hair?
13) My meds…what about my meds? Are they safe to orally consume or should I disinfect them too?
14) If I shop at a hardware store should I disinfect each screw, nut and bolt BEFORE or AFTER I put them in my project?
15) I want to paint my room but I am not sure if I should disinfect the paint BEFORE or AFTER I apply it to the walls.
16) What if I forgot to follow any of the above do I call the fire department, CDC .
Just kidding 😂 I won’t wear a mask 😷❌ I’m not a mindless obedient sheep! But the questions remain real… anyone have an answer to these? I mean if the virus is so deadly why aren’t there biohazard ☣️ bins outside every store for us to discard our infected masks?
Please open your eyes and see that this is not for yours or my safety, this is to see who is compliant and how many they can control without question…
We are only free if we exercise our freedoms and constitution 🇺🇸 God Bless America The Land Of The Free & The Home Of The Brave!
Please share if you agree 🙏🏼